Friday, October 21, 2011

Reaching for the light



It's been a while since I last posted a photobooth picture! :D
This is me before heading out to a casting! I'm trying to wear less falsies these days especially for school, but when it comes to any event whereby I'll have to take a picture, they definitely need to be on! My natural eyes and the camera don't go together quite well... or after so many years, I can't go back to the days of single-eyelid-looking eyes! 


Taking a breather in my crazy hectic days. G keeps telling me to persevere and I know I should... but sometimes I just wish I can drop everything and just breathe. Anyway I have loads of pictures yet to be uploaded... which I can only do so after the load is off my back, in 3 week's time! Praying really hard I'll get over this ordeal and GET A LIFE SOON.



xx



  

No comments:

Post a Comment