Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tis the season to be jolly

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope everyone's having a splendid time this yuletide season. Tis the season to be happy. Forget your sorrows, forget the pain. Let the joy fill our hearts and make merry! A nice family dinner on X'mas eve with Xbox Kinect - bonding time with the cousins! I've discovered a way to lose weight effectively! Midnight mass at the good ol' trinity. I miss that place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love our X'mas traditions where we put in effort to make each other pretty and heartwarming Christmas cards. a lot of effort goes into our handmade gifts and I'm really glad we do these little things to show that we care. And guess what, I've got tickets to go see Wicked! ;)

Today, it's family time over at his place! Ah, more good food and good and company...


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment