Saturday, May 19, 2012

Empire state of mind

I ♥ NEW YORK!

I'm home after an exhilarating graduation trip to the Big Apple! New York has been nothing but amazing.  I'm sad to be home after the non-stop eating, crazy food hunt, adventures to the many places that you thought you can only see in films. G is still enjoying it over there while I'm just sad to be home alone! It makes me cherish the lovely times that we've had over there so much more. More about NYC soon! I've got so many pictures I don't know where to start. Plus, looking at them will only make me sad... so, I'll probably start on them when G is coming home, heehee!


Here's one though - He sent me this :)


PRETTY RIGHT! :)


Anyway, Lace & Ebony is launching tomorrow! Yes finally, after such a long hiatus. I hope everyone hasn't forgotten about us :D These are some of my favourite picks from the coming collection!







I would upload all the pictures if I could, but that will defeat the purpose, haha!! Anyway, I've kept all of the pieces above because they are simply so versatile. The jumpsuit was a great find, it's a runway inspired design, and that piece is super flattering - LOVE IT! 

Check out the collection preview - HERE!

The launch will be tomorrow, 8pm! Remember to catch us then :)




13 more days love
Can't wait for you to be home



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment