Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Keep in check

I really appreciate the flexibility of being able to rest and work alternatively. It really allows me to refresh and recharge and get on to my next work assignment better. My health also disallows for me to push myself very hard constantly.. even for a normal human, it gets tiring. No one's that much of a superman. So, I'm really thankful I'm able to rest this week! Just gotten mild food poisoning over the weekends... right after I completed my crazy work stint! Supposed to be resting and enjoying myself fully but found myself unable to do so! :( G & I ate pretty much the same things during that period of time, and I might have weaken my stomach considerably to be so susceptible to any form of food bacteria. TSK. I'm always the one getting it :(

But anywayyy, I'm better and trying to ease my stomach into a quick recovery! (Y)


Thank you for lending me your shoulder to rest on when I'm weary, and for frowning to me when I wilfully try to eat food that's detrimental to my health. We both aren't perfect, but thank you for loving and doting on me like I am. 


COMFORT FOOD! (: (: 


Passed by a Cookies for Sid outlet before our date, and couldn't resist getting one of these. Surprised G with the S'mores & Nutella flavoured ones. Not bad! (:


My favourite item from the recent collection! Please excuse the creases, just came out of the theatres from Ironman 3 :D I love the flattering cut and exquisite material that's used for the romper. Chose White to suit my newly tanned skin (booo! Haha!). I can vouch for the premium quality of this! (:

Dinner was at Nam Nam Noodle bar. We've always wanted to try it and finally got a chance after his exams ended! I loveee the sandwich. We ordered the Pork Belly sandwich with Pork Pate. The noodles seemed pretty authentic though I can't say much because I haven't been to Vietnam. The soup had a particular herb smell which really repels me though it's not evident when you eat/drink it. The overall dish is still yummy though! (: Couldn't even finish half of my dinner because of the food poisoning. 



Ahahaha. PRETTY! (: This makes me happy and makes it a step towards being a brand of its own. Those who've ordered from L&E in the last two collections would have spotted these in their mailboxes :D Can't stop staring at the new clothes label too. We're be having a mixture of the old & the new labels in our new apparels though.


A random photo during our night drive out to the central. Breath-taking skylines. It's something we're all very familiar with because it's our home, but putting myself in a tourist persepctive? It really is lovely. Not the best, but still lovely.


Have you checked out the collection yet? (:














No comments:

Post a Comment