Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Take it a step at a time


Starting off this post with the banner of the new collection on Lace & Ebony! ;)

I would really love to bring in a mix of more edgy clothes because I'm absolutely in love with the minimalist styling of the pieces and the kind of clean & raw image they exude. Edgy does not include young punk teen's or XMM's (xiao mei mei) dressing. I see a lot of that around and no, I really don't want to go there! *cringes* I just haven't found a good supplier of that range of clothes that are reasonably priced + an audience who would appreciate the trendsetting clothes. I hope to grow a little more of that style while retaining the femininity you currently see on the website. Sometimes the feminine clothes are really well-made & luxurious looking that I can't quite resist!! HEH :x

I can't wait for the festive period, honestly!
Dresses, indulging myself, pigging out *throws confetti*

Anyway, I know the upkeep of my blog can get quite slow and I don't update as often as I should *guilty*. I don't have a dedicated photographer who captures my daily life. My only "photographer" also multi-tasks many other roles in my life: Boyfriend, lover, soulmate, and has his own life too. I don't have a proper camera on hand (the pretty pictures you see are from G's DSLR which is a pain to lug around), but I am hoping to get one soon. Soooo... yup! Might get better & more interesting over time if I have more advertorials, outfit shots, time to go on more dates, heehee.

I'm so much more on Instagram, and now, the new micro-blogging app: Dayre! You can search for my user: angelamaryann ;) It's quite an interesting platform which I'm sure many will hop onto because it is SO MUCH MORE CONVENIENT! Add me up!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment