Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Eyebrows Special: SANA Newborn Eyebrow Pencil & Mascara

Eyebrows define your face.

Have you ever had a moment after threading / plucking, and you come to a revelation that, wow, I look a lot more complete now. Haha, I know I do! As much as it's a small little step, it really does make a different when you have tidy, defined eyebrows. 

Which is why, the next item I'm going to write about is, SANA Newborn Eyebrow Pencil in B10 Royal Brown and B2 Greyish Brown.

I've just been introduced to SANA Newborn Eyebrow Pencil after using the same brand, for the past... 7 / 8 years. Well, basically after I've been introduced to make-up, I've been using the same brand of eyebrow pencil ever since. 



Making the switch was easy. Especially after knowing they have a unique shade of grey that I love very much! It's not the kind of old grey you would imagine. It's just a softer version of black. And since my original hair color isn't very black (yes, even at the roots), I find that it's the most natural shade I can use to match my hair color!


Here's a look at the crayon that glides on very well and fills up my brows very effortlessly and naturally. Personally loving this new eyebrow pencil a lot that I've been using it every day! Even without much make-up, a light touch of the eyebrow pencil filling up my brows, really sharpens my looks.

The SANA Newborn Eyebrow Pencil has 3 functionalities. One: Eyebrow pencil; Two: Eyebrow powder (opens up in the middle); Three: Eyebrow brush. The application process should start off with using the pencil to lightly fill in your browns, next, using the powder to fluffily apply it along the eyebrow, and lastly, to blend in the colors perfectly with the brush for a finishing touch!

The back of the eyebrow pencil includes a mini brush with a cover on it, to brush out whatever stray hairs, and soften the look if you've been hard-handed while applying.



B2 (Top): Greyish Brown (love love this!)
B10 (Bottom): Royal Brown

Personally made the switch and have been using B2 in all my photos!


-----


With the focus on our eyebrows this time, here's another product from SANA!
The SANA Newborn Coloring with Mascara & Pencil in CB1 Natural Brown.


It's two in one functionality with the mascara and pencil changes your eyebrow color effortlessly.



The color may apply light, but fret not as it blends in pretty well if you have brown hair!



Please excuse my terribly messy brows and eyelash extension!
See the difference between my left and right brows? ;)

I've used the eyebrow pencil first to fill in the brows, and followed up with the eyelash mascara to color it gently. The mascara doesn't stain the skin (thankfully), and yes try and tested because I'm such a newbie at coloring in brows with mascara!





The SANA Newborn Eyebrow Pencil and SANA Newborn Coloring Pencil & Mascara both retails at $23.90 exclusively at all SASA stores across Singapore, and SANA Newborn Coloring Pencil & Mascara is also available at BHG, John Little and Nishino Pharmacy Stores!



(Sponsored Advertorial)


2 comments:

  1. Brow Experts Final Touch Brows is the largest and most complete brow enhancing collection.
    With over 15 years experience in the Beauty Industry Danielle Kurukchi creator of Final Touch Brows knew something was missing. That complete brow range! A product line that had something for everyone, even for those who had no eyebrows, was the highest quality and still affordable. We serve in eyebrow pencil, eyebrow powder, Beauty tips, Cosmetics in aus, eyebrow makeup, Eyebrow Wigs, False Eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stock a large range of eyebrow pencils and eyebrow grooming kits from major brands and high street brands, all at discounted and affordable prices in UK. You will find all you need to shape and define your brows. Check out our eyeshadow or eyeshadow palettes to complete your eye makeup.

    Eyebrow Pencils

    ReplyDelete