Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nobody said it was easy...


Sweet treats with my sweet! <3


Le sigh. So right now we graduate. This is the point where we stop and think, where are we gonna go, what do we want to do? It's this standstill point in life where you have absolutely no direction, and we'll see what we make out of this to go a step further in life. It has me feeling a bit scared because honestly, being not the best scorer has its certain disadvantages. Things might not necessary go the way I want it to, which would mean not getting the course I want, nor the job I really need.

I mean, its after graduation right! I'm supposed to let loose, go play, go have fun! What am I doing, drowning myself with such melancholic thoughts. I can do all the fun things in life, but it will still boil back down to what will finance it. There's just a million things I wish I can do right now... which technically I can but I don't want myself back in the single digit in my bank plight which is saddening!

I just need someone to talk to now... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment