Sunday, March 28, 2010

Smile, even though your heart is aching.


"The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it."

How often do we know what's truly right for us and what isn't. Life isn't all black and white. The grey areas between them, what do you do about them? I've made my decision, but who am I to say that its the best decision for us, or for the better? Sometimes, I stick by my decision, sometimes i cave in. It's not the easier thing to do.

I am so thankful for everything else that is helping me to make this phrase easier to live through. My wonderful wonderful friends and the sweet people at work (they really are awesome people to work with!). I need to come through this as a stronger person.

Church with Debbs, meeting Sam and Jo tomorrow, plus mommy's birthday! Haven't been driving for a while, and being back at the wheel felt good. Not having complete control over where I am going, not good. I need to drive more often to be able to get complete trust from my parents, which hopefully results in complete control over the car! Hahahaha. I WISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment