Monday, April 12, 2010

How about a piece of heaven in your palatte

If anyone knows me well enough, they would know that I absolutely love exploring places in Singapore that bears no resemblance to the streets of Singapore. It sounds ironic doesn't it. But what could be more interesting than finding out about new places that doesn't need an expensive ticket out of home. So on a Friday, I was brought to, Holland Village!


Alright, I'm actually quite ashamed because the last time I've even been in that area is about 4 years ago? And it doesn't even include an actual exploration of Holland V. Mountain tortoise much! :) Right. So anyway, after the whole thief drama, I was starving so bad, so we had some dinner first! Dinner was good and reasonably priced, so satisfied people there! The next destination and the main aim of the trip there... 2am Dessertbar!


2am Dessertbar was full. So we made a reservation and decided to walk around first to pass time. So yes, I was then given a guided tour about the awesome eating places in Holland V! Afterwhich, we proceeded back to Dessertbar hoping that our presence would pressure them to give us a seat. Which worked, by the way! :) We've got bar seats, which was kinda cool at first, cos we could watch the chefs at work, and the wine connoisseurs sipping and enjoying their wine. The menu wasn't extensive but sufficient because we were at a loss on which to try!


The DESSERTS!
 






























I think I just died and went to dessert heaven! I can't express how amazing each bite tastes! It's amazing and extremely worth the price, though some may find it a little pricey, but it is WORTH IT. Ordered some tea to go along as well. We managed to get the waitress to switch our seats after we're done with the dessert, to the couch seats. Mmmm awesome chill-out place. The music, the lightings, the entire atmosphere and experience, and of course, the company, totally made my Friday night.


I'm a happy girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment