Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kick-ass

Bread with cinnamon and other toppings on top. Really soft and goooood!



Dinner at an all-day breakfast place, Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery!

Nature's remedy. A blend of honey, cinnamon and vanilla. All my favourites! :) It was good... till it turned cold and the cinnamon taste got a tad too overwhelming.



I love NY breakfast! This is really really good. Probably the most expensive set on the menu, but I assure you, it tastes delectable!


The Italian breakfast set! :) The I love NY still rocked better!



Earlier today, I was reading up on Leo horoscopes. Not those daily horoscope kinda things, but those that fully describe the Leos. I am fascinated by how oddly true such things may be (No, not those daily horoscopes)! I came across this very interesting line that entirely and accurately describes me.


"Life with you is anything but routine. "

It is 100% true. But if there's anything I hate more, is to stick to a monotonous routine. I'd rather be banging my head on the wall/desk/computer screen, than stick to one, for the rest of my life. What kind of life is that anyway. You're just not truly living it to the fullest.



No comments:

Post a Comment