Friday, July 2, 2010

There's no gettin' over you


This is Johnny Bananas! My favourite orientation group of all time, simply because during the camp, we gave out all our 100% in cheering, performing, playing games. Each and every one of us. Of course the 4 famous high on drugs cheerleaders, Aaron, Iris, Steph and me, that made it 134544523x more fun! Hee! Don't you know that designers rock socks and everything off you?


Admers love.


I had my lovely two orientiation groups + SAC babes on my 17th birthday. It was a birthday that I'd never forget! Epic drama/fight/act between Teow and Aaron which was a sly cover-up to get me thrown into the pool. Damn, they're good! So glad to have them all come unite on my birthday! :)



SU events that I participated in year 1. 



My first fashion show with the ADMers.


OSG in year 1! This is how all our "photo shoots" come about. The poor guys are pretty trained as good photographers now I swear. Den can even take a picture without even looking at the screen or us. -.-


Shrek you me, Halloween @ Design!


TP Rawks group! Well yeah, year 1 I was involved in a lot of shit and in year 2 I decided its not that worth it after all. This is why everyone says Design people, are exclusive. We cage ourselves up, willingly or not.


SAC babes & our cute little picnic.


Roxy perfume launch.



TP DnD! Best dressed nominee for the night, but we had to dance to win? Some indian girl in her ethnic costume won. Whutttt. Okay, a lot of fun, but embarrassing moments that night! 


And lastly, Zoe + me + MY BOAT! I wish! ;)




And this, is July 2010.



Everyone says I still look the same, but I beg to differ! I can look different in a span of 2 weeks. It's like I'm evolving and changing everyday! Isn't it scary? Looking through the past 3 years of my life brought back a hell lot of memories and I really miss poly life, strangely. In year 2, nothing was on my mind more than how to quickly get out and graduate. I love year 1 most! Maybe that was when I was more involved? But what I feel most thankful for, in my poly life are the friendships I've gotten out of poly. Teow mentioned, imagine if we are still in contact till our mid 20s and when we get married, we'd have a wedding table specially for OSG, wouldn't it be so cool! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment