Friday, July 9, 2010

When you go to sleep with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part.



I dreamt that I was in a zoo. 



To dream that you are at a zoo, symbolizes loss of freedom. Your abilities and talents are going unnoticed. You or an aspect of your life feels caged in. 



The zoo may also represent chaos and confusion as implied by the common phrase "this place is a zoo!" You may need to tidy up some situation in your life.

- Dream Dictionary

I think the latter part seem more relevant to me now. The first time I woke up this morning, I felt a sort of emptiness within me that pulse through my veins like a sick disease. I went back to sleep soon after. The second time I woke up, I knew I couldn't just stand by and not give this another shot. I feel like I just have to try


    

No comments:

Post a Comment