Monday, March 31, 2014

Keep on moving anyway







Whaddup Monday! Trying to keep as positive as I can in the light of my fatigue. I burnt my weekends in March with events work and Lace & Ebony launches. It's gruelling but I enjoy every bit of it, truly. I'm tired, but despite everything, I try to keep my head up and carrying on fighting.

Fashion feature of today is the Peprt Flow Top : one of my favourites in the latest collection from Lace & Ebony. It's such a simple top made from a polyester fabric I've used in my previous manufactured designs, smooth, light, and easy to wear. The back details of this top is especially pretty, tailored in a way to look like a diamond, but at the same time not too low to cause any inconvenience of having to wear a Nu-bra. Another casual basic piece to add to my collection, score! Sold out during the launch and available on backorder ;)

This is a very old OOTD, dating back to the start of March when I've just had my hair dyed @ Bloc+, heehee. Too excited to launch this piece but I forgot to bring it to one of my shoots, resulting in pushing back the launch of this top to the end of March. And wow... have we just crossed the first quarter of this year already??

Have a good week ahead everyone. No matter what this week may bring you, keep on fighting!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment