Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Etude House Play 101 Pencils (Part I)


Introducing the much raved series from Etude House : Play 101 Pencils!

I was extremely excited for it to reach our shores after watching Pony's videos on how she utilised these versatile pencils to create different make-up looks. These pencils can be used on our eyebrows, for eyeshadows, eyeliner, highlighter, blusher and lipstick! It's amazing how this can be used for so many different purposes, and it's definitely lightening our make-up/travel make-up pouch now! ;)


Etude House Singapore brings in 13 colors (out of the range of 50 colors available),
but fret not as we've gotten quite a bit of basic colors!




The entire list of amazing colors of the Play 101 Pencils (not all available in Singapore at the moment).
It's crazy but I wish I had them all!! :P

They come in different textures, of glossy, glitter, creamy, and matte. Despite the different textures, all the pencils are soft, so application of these must be gentle! 

Here is a guide to some of the make-up looks created with just the pencils, and frankly I was so hooked onto it even before it arrived, simply after watch the make-up tutorial videos. The possibilities are endless.





I'll be featuring 15, 20, 26, 28, 50 in my next post! I've been using them to create more comprehensive make-up looks when necessary, and I love how they aid in replacing my actual lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc and are so portable. The colors can be pretty pigmented too! *thumbs up*

My favourites are 20, 28 and 50 and they are best for even day-to-day make-up looks.

Now available at all Etude House Stores in Singapore for S$12 each.
Head on down to do a swatch test of the colors. I highly recommend it! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment