Monday, July 14, 2014

Golden glorious hours


Some days you'll feel more hopeful than others, and some drains every willing energy you have.
But on most days, it's important to look upon all things with positivity.
Everything will come in its time.


On a Saturday date out with my beau, and catching the glorious golden hour. If you are on my Instagram (@littlemissann), you'll find that I occasionally post pictures of the golden hour. I simply love the glow the sunset gives, and the amazing colors it brings to the skies. So beautiful. And also because I simply can't wake to catch the sunset, haha.


I've finally tried the highly recommended Llao Llao and I love it! The queue was unexpectedly long and it got even worst after we turned around after getting our Sanum. And yes, try the Sanum! With three toppings of fruits, and one of a biscuit/cookie base, this is pretty good I must say. A well balanced combination of everything! Sorry G, we can't share this the next time round. Good things are meant to be shared, but awesome things are better bought in twos! :P


Happy girl, truly! :D


Ended the night with some live jazz music at the Esplanade and some lovelier company of his parents. Jazz is one of my favourite genres, and when in the right mood and ambience, it soothes and calms me. July is filled with Jazz activities at the Esplanade, and hopefully I can go catch more in the coming weekends! :)


Sneaking in a little time off work to dust off the cobwebs on my blog. Yes I'm still alive. A lot less active on my writing platform because my time online is mostly used for work, but a lot more on Instagram. Catch you there? ;)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment