Saturday, October 30, 2010

Get me out of here now

I wish someone would share what I feel right now, I wish someone would just tell me, I know how you feel, I feel that way too sometimes. I feel so alone in this. I am feeling things that no one can understand from my point of view, no one can see it the way I do, unless you're the one standing right in my shoes. This goes beyond me telling myself that everything will eventually work out.

I am afraid my decision that might seem beneficial for the future me, but will affect the present me which inevitably affects the future me. It might be detrimental I admit, but I have this inclination to do crazy things in my life. I can't deal with a life that is contented with monotony.

Never would the me in the past make such a decision that would affect me like that. I decided to play the odds of fate. And besides, haven't you heard? Never make someone your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry so much about life. In the end everything works out. I mean that. It may not feel like things will get better. It always seem impossible until it's done.

    ReplyDelete