Thursday, December 16, 2010

Female 50 Gorgeous people 2010








(Official pictures of 50 GP 2010 from Female Singapore & Asiaone.com)

This sums up my journey of being in Female 50 Gorgeous People 2010. I can't express how amazing this whole experience has been for me. Meeting new people, experiencing new things and gaining more exposure. Being on Razortv, going for the fittings, catwalk in public places, and getting into the top 10. It's predetermined by votes, so I really have to thank the people who voted for me!

My friends have been the best group of people I'd ever need in my life, constantly being there to show their support, and of course, voting for me and being there during the preview & finals to root for me. Despite having work, school, or even a flight to take the next day, they still turned up to attend the finals. Aww you guys really are the best! And lastly, my ever so supportive and loving boyfriend, who unfortunately couldn't turn up for the finals, but from the start gave his encouragement and neverending support to me. He mobilised people to vote for me, started posting on FB, bugged people to vote, went for the preview and got me a bouquet, and stood by me every step of this journey (cept the finals). I am really thankful and lucky to have found someone like him who's willing to go through life's ups and downs with. 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment