Saturday, December 11, 2010

Strength



I miss you already, and its been less than 3 hours since I've last saw you. I have 164 hours to go, minus 8  hours of sleep everyday, that will be 56 hours off, which gives me 108 hours of waking time without you. Its difficult for anyone to understand how its like in my shoes, especially to comprehend what we've been through. To have someone message me at the start of every day, to give me support and encouragement, telling me that I can do it, and take time off to give me something to look forward to at the end of every day, to let me come home to someone I love, and to a sanctuary where I know I'll be safe from the world. This is how I get by every tough day, this is how I ride out every problem in my life, how I endure all the shit that gets thrown in my way. He makes it all better for me. Simply by gently encouraging me, by letting me see the light at the end of the tunnel of every single thing. I have never been more thankful, more blessed, more loved than now. Now that you're away, I feel like I'm gonna have to be stronger than ever. Hurry home now love. Things are really not the same with you away...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment