Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rocketeer



G's gonna be home tomorrow. I can't be anymore happier than I am now, except tomorrow at the airport! It really hasn't been easy without him here everyday. But his messages and emails keeps me going on, pushing on to every new day. When he's home, the Christmas mood is gonna start kicking in, for real!

On a side note... my study room has been in a perpetual mess. My parents are getting frustrated and frankly so am I. What they don't get is, the amount of time I'll need to organise it, and how pressurising me and threatening me to throw away everything, doesn't help. My house in the future is gonna have to be really organised (Think walk-in wardrobe style, I am so sick of the mess) and I'll have to try very hard to maintain it because if you don't know me very well, I am a organised mess kind of person and I have way too much of everything!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment