Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm your worst wake up call from hell



I am a cynic and a skeptic. I believe that humans are selfish and never truly altruistic. I've learnt to distrust most people in my life, and kept two hands full of them close to my heart. I've learnt to realise that most people are not worth my kindness and me going all out for. Kindness never begets kindness in this cruel society. I've seen enough of human's ugly nature and that will only allow me to have a stronger defence wall around myself. I only give hope in realistic situations, and not plant false beliefs and ideals when I obviously know its not gonna work out. Sigh, thank God the boy is on the same line as me. I can't deal when you're a unrealistic optimist.


Naivety is for kids. I'm your worst wake up call from hell.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment