Sunday, January 2, 2011

Somewhere in the world


Happy New Year!


In a blink of the eye, it's 2011. A brand new year with new beginnings. The holidays are soon coming to an end and school's gonna rule my life once more. 2010 has been an extremely eventful year. I made my first overseas trip without my family to HK. I met and fell in love with a special someone. I started my journey for a degree. I got into Female's 50 Gorgeous People! I got a good internship. I had a lot of highs and lows this year, I felt like my mental self was on a strain... but all in all, I have never felt happier, never felt so right, never felt so much fulfillment in life. 

2011 is gonna be much scarier. I've got to be stronger than how I was in 2010. I've got to learn to let go, learn to be more appreciative, learn to be a better, and more supportive girlfriend to the love of my life, a better daughter to my parents and a better child of God. I'm going to have to be more motivated with school and start pushing boundaries. With 2011 comes new challenges... daunting events are already up soon. Events that require me to have immense amount of faith, grace and trust to get through. There's nothing I can do if life is up against me. I just need to pray, and pray, and pray. 



  “At the end of the day, you either focus on what’s tearing you apart, 
or what’s holding you together.”




  

No comments:

Post a Comment