Friday, January 14, 2011

When you hit me you hit me hard.





“I won’t lose hope, I won’t give up, even though things get tough. I get so scared sometimes, I lose my way and I lose my mind. When it feels like there’s no where to turn, I’ll look inside and try to learn, I know I’m not alone. I’ve just got to find my way home."

- Diana Muniz



Every day I hurt a little inside, remnants of the pain lingers in my veins. Most times I feel like withdrawing from everything, everyone, and just be in my bedroom to ride the pain out. Its a kind of pain that cuts and scar you for a long time to come. As hard as I try, I can't forget it or shove it aside just like that. The very memory and mention of it plunges me deeper and set me back on square 1 of recovery. It's gonna be a painful process and I wish I can be stronger beyond anything I have ever been.

Have you ever been thrown off your feet into insecurity, ever had no control on the fate of things and the pain it caused you but you have to sit there and get bruised every time it decides to deal you a bad hand. You can't stop it from hurting you. You wish the person you love could stop the pain from getting you, but you realise he's as helpless as you are. That tears both of you apart knowing he cant alleviate you from the pain. 

I wish I could get away from everyone, but I realise withdrawal is of no use to a broken heart. You need the support of everyone to get back up and get over this. I hope love will heal and take us through.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment