Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Earthquakey people!













Fresh from last night's shoot, Lace & Ebony's next collection! :D 

I really love some of the summer pieces (go neon & floral this summer!!) & workwear worthy pieces featured in this collection! Well everyone has those formal days and we've got some specially imported ones! So yes, we sorta got your trends covered in these few collections, heh! And I absolutely adore the Baobao inspired by Issey Miyake. Oh how I crave for one of those on my arms... Those would be in the following collection though. 


One last picture to end off this short update! 

This is what happens when I reach a certain stage of tiredness - retarded(ness). The kind of antics you'll get from me, priceless! You'll rarely see me this unglam. Hahahaha.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment