Thursday, February 25, 2010

Douchebag!!

I feel.

Like murdering someone.
Like slapping myself for being too nice.
That time should rewind so I can redo things and give you what you deserve.
Like ending FYP now.
Like not rushing to places to get materials again.

But this is the LAST submission. I should be happy and forget all wrongdoings, and get it over and done with. I don't care about being friends with people who take advantage of me and step all over me so you can do better. You don't deserve it, and this is the last straw. I won't be nice anymore.

Sorry the entries have gotten so emotional and depressing! A phrase that will soon pass.... and I have to start jotting my future graduation plans, which includes packing my terrible terrible study room! Usually I'm fine with my messy table, but now it's gotten way out of hand! TOMORROW MARKS THE END. STEADY, LET'S GO!



P.S. Thanks babes, for telling me all that, and being there for me. I know it's like I'm putting up a brave front, but just let me be, even when I fake being strong, I'll eventually be stronger. :) Thanks for all your loveeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment