Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Let me be.

Please, if anyone is reading this, please just let me whine and go on about how FYP sucks like crazy, and please just take it in for a while more because it's ending, I'm tired, I'm absolutely cracking under it all.

The girls, PW and Iris, thank you for being with me throughout the entire journey. Without you girls I would have gone off the radar, turned crazy under the intense pressure, and would never have made it through till today. Thanks for being the best people, who 100% understand what I'm going through. Right now, it really helps to have people around you to understand how horrid this is, and complain and whine together with you! Haha. Therapy indeed. :)

Call it intuition or what, but I really think everyone thinks I'm the bad guy. Maybe, I should wash my hands off your matters in future. What should I dooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment