Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturdays never felt better

CNY with my Cousin and his number one love, the little lion!



FYP IS ALMOST OVER BABIES! :) 
I'm almost freeeee! Left with the EE critique next week, so come on bring on the dates/outings/get-togethers/chill-outs! Gotta save up to pay for the fun that I'm thoroughly deprived of ever since FYP started. No, scrap that word, it never falls through everytime. I need a job! Anyone?? :) :)

Played mahjong through the night with Matthew, his sisters and cousins. Pretty fun ehh, even though I lost a little $$, but all in the name of fun! Thank goodness we played small. Kinda getting the hang of it. Daddy woke me up early to open the door, UGH, hate people who wake me up unnecessarily because I absolutely can't fall back to sleep afterwards. :(

Thank you B, for sharing your lovely sisters and cousins with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment