Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Monday blues, Tuesday cools.





Hair appointment with Matthew yesterday! I totally love Winnie (my hairstylist). She always knows what styles to cut for me, and even when I go for a fringe trim, I'm always satisfied with the fringe in the end. It's like she knows what suits me best! Been visiting them for a year or so now, and Matthew loves going to the same place too! 

Had a hair treatment and fringe cut done. OMG major love my hair now! It's so silky, soft, and shiny!! I'm loving the length of my fringe too! Haha I wish it can always stay this way! B's bangs are too short right now, but it looks like it'll be just nice for CNY. *coughs* small boy *coughs* Gah, I'll always look like an oldie standing right next to him. It's like why do all the boys have the baby faces?! Where's justice!

We ate the famous wanton noodles @ Far east and it's sooo shiok. Mmm hmm! :) Went shopping after din for B's new year's clothes and guess what (ho ho no surprise here), instead of him buying his clothes, I'm the one shopping and in the end, I bought a dress! I need some therapy for my over-indulgence, over shopping problem, srsly! :( 

Wokay, back 2 workkk now!

No comments:

Post a Comment