Sunday, September 30, 2012

Convocation: The end of a chapter and a start of another.

Hey there! The last week has been absolutely crazy. I've been rushing around, trying to squeeze in time for everything and everyone. G's flying off in 4 days, and I've been flooding my twitter with sad messages (I'm sorry, but bear with me, it's the only place i rant to). This has been especially tough on me and us because this is not something I'm entirely comfortable with. But we are both trying and it's the effort that makes the difference and keeps it going. It's not easy...

Last Wednesday marked the official closure of my studying days. It's finally over! It's not something I look forward to, but it's a new chapter in my life I'm moving on to. It's exciting, but also more taxing. No wonder adults would give anything to go back to school days. Hehe.






It has got to be the most entertaining convocation I've ever attended! Being in an Arts school rocks! We have people doing daring stunts and dance moves on stage. Things that an ordinary student wouldn't even dare to. Kudos to their bravery. 

The reception and the ambience wasn't that bad at all too. We had a jazz band which G absolutely adored. Which explains the pictures below, hehe. Soothing and classy, I like! :)















Pictures with my family, extended family, and my love. It's so heartwarming to know that they're proud of me. I'm the first (and oldest) of the grandchildren to get a degree, so it's kinda like a proud and happy occasion for everyone too! My parents especially. You can tell that my mom's pretty proud when she demands pictures in my gown indoors, outdoors, and everywhere else. Hahaha. Once in a lifetime moments are to be treasured! 

It's time to work harder than ever to show my family and everyone who's been supporting me, that they would not regret trusting in my decisions. 


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment