Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Maybelline x Lace & Ebony

MAYBELLINE X LACE & EBONY!


In the month of September, Maybelline very kindly sponsored L&E some of their newly launched products, featuring the LASHIONISTA mascara. I'm sure you've seen this everywhere! From posters, to an activation promotion in Cineleisure, to advertisements on television, you know you've got to try this. 


I've opened and tried my set of Lashionista, and though I'm not a mascara person, I must say I love the lightweight texture this mascara provides. It does well on days I want to go light and without my false lashes. 

Plus, I've got all the other colors of the new Hypercosmos eyeshadows as well *squeals* !!! I am so so happy because this adds on to my already expanding make-up collection! 7 eyeshadows x 2 because each box comes with 2 colours! :D I've tried it on a few dressed-up dates with G and he loves the colors, so yay! 





The colors are so pretty right!! :D I can't wait to try them all!


And this is the lookbook shot for the Maybelline x Lace & Ebony's collaboration. I hope you've enjoyed the pictures cos G & I really put a lot of effort into this. It's just the 2 of us during shoots, and for those who've done such outdoor shoots, it can get really tiring. Enduring the hot sun, dragging everything around, fending off the mosquitos. But I'm thankful for my dedicated and talented photographer. Thank you G :)






















And courtesy to Maybelline, we're giving out beauty bags to our customers! Awesome awesome gifts to be won. I was so shocked to see all the cosmetics delivered, box of goodness! I can't wait to share the joy with everyone. It's like Christmas coming early hahaha. Think compact powders, lipsticks & lipbalms. There's the special beauty bags with the newly launched items such as the Hypercosmos eyeshadows, the eyeliner, and of course, Lashionista!

We are rewarding the kind ladies who've helped us like & share, and our dearest customers who've purchased items from the collections. We are also giving out the special beauty bags to our 5 biggest spenders this September. Get excited!!

Join us for more updates here!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment