Saturday, September 15, 2012

The celebration goes on!

The to-be-continued post on my birthday! Haha, it's very belated but I want to record the special memories of the celebration and the places we went to! This time round, G brought me to Au Petit Salut. A restaurant I've been wanting to check out ever since G has been raving to me about their set lunches. 

















The food was GOOD. Especially worth it if you check out their set lunches. Scored on every level. Their Creme Brulee has to be the winner. The best one I've ever tasted! :)

Thank you for the wonderful birthday lunch! <3




OOTD: Love Bonito Bralet & TTR Maxi skirt


Next up, to an exhibition I've been anticipating! HARRY POTTER :D I was a little disappointed though... the set and everything was beautiful but the experience wasn't comprehensive enough. They mostly exhibited clothes that the cast and characters wore. Ah well. To London for the real HP movie set!! 




After "moving in" to FirstDay on my birthday itself, we headed off to PS Cafe. A cafe that needed no introduction. We settled on the desserts this time. I love the Sticky Date Pudding but I think it's just me because everyone thinks it's overly sweet. Haha. So okay, this is a dessert to share and for the people who love sweet treats like me! 





Plus I had to rush some work too so here's my MacBook @ a pretty upz PS cafe, haha! My patient boyfriend just sat and entertained himself while I quickly did my work. Super sweet, thank you! 

My birthday affair was a pretty rushed because it clashed with the opening of Lace & Ebony @ FirstDay, but I'm still absolutely grateful for the company I've had, and the people to share the joy with me. Nothing beats that. To me, the people I love hold the highest place in my heart, and it's always important to put aside time for them :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment