Friday, July 26, 2013

Be above


It really hasn't been quite a good week for me. One would think that coming into a business alone might not have to face interpersonal relationships that might frustrate you but I was proven sorely wrong. To make it as a business, there are essential relationships you have to take on. Relationships with suppliers, collaborators, advertisers, and most importantly, customers. No matter what business you go into, you would have to deal with people. One can only wish for a strong supportive group to work with, but one can't always have it all.

It's despicable when people try to take ill gains for their own benefits, and lie to me. Lying to me is the worst part. It's almost the ultimatum, the last straw. I take offence in people lying to me and as an insult because it only proves that they think I am really that stupid. Well, I guess it's not just enough for you to be lazy. You have to be despicable, resort to underhand means, pathetic and disgusting. Yup, all in one package.

People who know what I'm truly talking about have been warning me to not go on, but I completely disregard it and continue to stress myself out further. I guess it's time to put a foot down and say no more. 

It seems like as I move further in into this industry, I start to uncover the ugly hearts beneath that seemingly sweet facades. I can only be thankful for the kind people I've met despite the black sheeps among them all. People who go that extra mile to help me, I can't be more thankful for your presence in my life. Fame can change people, indeed, and the test of character comes when you get popular. If you can remain grounded and down to earth, humbled and kind, then you get my full respect. Don't aim to fly high if you can't handle it.

Just a couple of rants that I needed to get out and have been bothering me for a while. No path in life is easy, but we can only pray for the strength to get through it all. Instead of looking at these unfortunate and unpleasant events in my life right now, I should choose to focus on my blessings and the supportive people around me. Always tell yourself to be above them. No matter how much they try to bring you down, be above.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment