Thursday, July 18, 2013

Get behind the camera!

So yes, like the title says, Get behind the camera! All photos are lovingly credited to G because he didn't need to take care of our belongings anymore since it's a cafe shoot this time and he can relax and bask in the aircon, teehee! It's definitely a comfortable shoot for everyone, being out of the crazy sun & heat. Thank you for the gorgeous photos love <3

Pearlyn from Pearlavish and I have been working on some co-manufactured apparels together and we've decided to do a collaboration shoot together with Melvin of Multifolds and Rachel Wong at Letoile Cafe! :) It's my first time having so many people on board a shoot though, and it's a little less tiring because I get a few mins of breaks here and there when it isn't my turn to shoot. Everyone was really lovely to shoot with and I'm thankful for this opportunity to try new ventures and grow Lace & Ebony.



SO UNGLAM hahaha







Rachel is so pretttyyyy! So happy to have her onboard this collaboration! 



I love this backdrop the most! And the pictures taken at this table were really pretty!


The lone and scared fighting fish... :/








Melvin's gear for the day! It's an amazing camera, and if I had $1k+ to splurge on a camera, this is definitely one to get! If only!!


Hahaha... G capturing me capturing a photo Melvin captured.


G & I stayed on for lunch while everyone made their way to their individual appointments. This was his Smoked Duck Sandwich! We wanted truffle fries but it wasn't available that day booo!



My Tom Yum Pasta that was delicious! Good and simple fusion of asian & western elements. G takes such amazing pictures, doesn't he!!! :DD




Hello darling, I love you. Thank you for being so patient to sit through the whole shoot and spend a lovely afternoon with me just chilling in this quaint cafe <3


If my hair can remain like this forever... I'd be so content! Alas, good things don't last!!! Hahaha.




:D



A proper picture of the cafe in the afternoon. Letoile Cafe really is quite lovely! The obscure setting makes it all the more quiet, and you can take your time to have your tea and read a book here if you'd like! Thank you Letoile, for letting us shoot at such a charming cafe and being so gracious when we were shooting all over the place, teehee!


The final pictures!



The collection (featuring the Rae Floral Frock - I kept both colors cos I love the fabric and the cut so much! Lots of raves on Instagram when I put up my ootd too heehee!) has just been launched here:


Part II of the lookbook will be launched next week! I can't wait to show what manufactured apparel we're launching next week. And yes, I've kept them again :S Recently I've been keeping more and more of the manufactured pieces (especially the ones that I sourced for and 'created'), especially the ones from last month onwards. Whooops! I just love the ones I've had a hand in creating especially more. <3


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment