Monday, September 30, 2013

My picks: Lace & Ebony

Previews of the collection launch happening tonight at 10pm! (:

I've picked out some of my favourites and the pieces I've kept. Yes, this is evidence of my growing wardrobe and I do want to clear it very badly. I'm reluctant of going down to a flea because some aren't that good and it's quite tiring! I feel like having a garage sale at my house but yeah... haha that really isn't very possible! Shall see if I can take more pictures so I can officially announce my secondhand site, otherwise with the few that I've only captured, it's kinda lame. Haha!

This is a backless dress that I absolutely adore! I don't usually pick out backless dress for Lace & Ebony because I understand the hassle, but this has got to be a great dress for the festive season! This dress is padded as well so you can really go without the nubra if you like! Just have to use fashion tape at the sides to adhere to you better. I love the back details, the ribbon is too cute!! Keeping it in White because well... LWD (little White dresses) are my thing! It's not toooo revealing because there's a huge ribbon hehe!



Another piece that is going into my wardrobe is this versatile zipper dress! I love how it allows you to zip up or unzip to allow you to carry off the look that's appropriate for the occasion. This dress is definitely a keeper for me! Fits so well too.


Going into the new Lace & Ebony basics is this New Look inspired handkerchief top! New Look has the lace version of this, but this is made in solid colors. More versatile too! This comes with an inner lining and adjustable straps. Quite comprehensive for just a basic piece, quality is superb. I love the White & Blue, hence keeping them both! (:


Can't resist pretty frocks so the next two are simple yet lovely dresses to take you through days you just don't know what to wear. Simply throw this on with some accessories and heels (if you'd like), and get dressed up so effortlessly! The first comes in a shade of a light pink! It's almost inbetween White & Pink, so it's a very very pretty shade that I love! The other color is a Rose Pink. Or how I would like to call it. Heh. This isn't very dusty pink either because it doesn't blend into my skintone. It's about the same color as the manufactured Barnes Blazer!



The last item has got to be my pick this week! 
I LOVE THE PLEATS! It has a wavy hem on a pleated fabric. So feminine, so classy, sooo going into my wardrobe! It can be worn 3 ways too! Off shoulder, on your shoulder, and as a tube. My favourite has to be off shoulder, of course ;)
Absolute must-get!




More previews will be up on Facebook.
See you at the launch tonight! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment