Saturday, November 20, 2010

The exception to the rule



“I will love even if it hurts, give even if I never get anything in return and believe even when there’s all reason for me to give up. At the end of the day I want to die knowing I’ve lived and loved unconditionally, completely and without regrets. And if this means I run the risk of getting hurt so bad I might never recover, then bring it on. Because a life of wondering what could have been will hurt more than anything anyone can ever inflict on me.”


These days have been nothing but contentment. I could have ask for no other way for things to have worked out between us. Sometimes I feel like we fit into each other's gaps naturally. He's logical, I'm emotional. In a way, such a combination could prove fatal or terribly complimentary. I'm thankful, for each and every day that he's been in my life. Another day is another blessing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment