Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentino : A retrospective






































Valentino: A retrospective - One of Singapore's very few fashion exhibitions to date! It was an experience, looking at all the amazing garments of exquisite designs and details. Truly appalling! Special thanks to the love for accompanying me :) Since we were at RWS, we did a little exploring at all the hotels nearby - Hard Rock, Festive, Hotel Michael, Crawford towers. I don't really know much about the hype of these hotels but I find them a little meh. It feels like they're just creating hotels for the sake of it. The candy shops there are really interesting though! Tempting me to buy them all back home!! 

School is starting to be a pain in the ass... but what's new, it has always been so. I can't wait for project week. Neeeeed a break!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment