Monday, August 15, 2011

They've got nothing on you, baby

So a few weeks ago... I was very honoured to be part of B.O.B's new music video shot at MBS Skypark with two other beautiful girls, Petrina and Lydia! I was stoked! It was my first time at the Skypark as well, plus I got a chance to dip in the infinity pool! ;)



Photobucket

A picture with the man himself! ;)





HENCE,
I had 4 tickets to his concert the very next day! Invited G and two of his friends to join me! :) Held at the coliseum at Hard Rock Hotel! It was an open spaced event... and judging from the weather, I expected a nasty experience. But to my surprise, it was well ventilated (with fan at the back) and they were selling drinks too! 




Photobucket
Top: Whatisdope,  Clutch: Ohsofickle,  Shoes: Eatingzombie,  Bracelet: Flea

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Every one of us loved his concert! The energy was kept at a high level throughout the night and when he belted out popular songs like Nothing on you, Airplanes, and Magic, everyone was just singing along! I had to stand on my 5 inch wedges throughout the concert, but because we were having so much fun... I forgot about the pain in my feet until it ended. And it was baddd. Haha! So so thankful for this once in a lifetime experience! Hee! Thanks Mint & Serena, and most importantly, thanks to B.O.B and his amazing crew! :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment