Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Therapy for the soul

In just 2 days, I've gotten myself a new MBK Pro, and an iPhone 5! Courtesy of my parents, who helped a lot in getting my gadgets because I really need them! Long story there, but that's for twitter, hehe! But soooo happy & of course, ever so grateful to them <3

Here's a short update on awesome brunch places / cafes to add on to my list. G & I have explored quite a bit and I must say, I'm quite proud of where we've gone to, and the food we had. This is a growing trend in Singapore and it definitely adds a spice to the mundane activities available here. 

I'll post up the places we've been to, slowly over the months. It's not that easy looking at pictures of us (with him so far apart) while I edit them at the moment sooo... step by step! :)


These are the muffins I baked specially for my loved ones! Chocolate banana, teehee. This recipe is relatively easier than the Tiramisu one I attempted before this. Next batch, rainbows? :D Who wants to be my guinea pigs??





Brunch at Group Therapy Cafe!

Yet another weekend brunch at a new cafe, and this time, we decided to head to Group Therapy! I've heard quite a bit about this cafe from everyone, and I'm so glad it's finally our turn to give it a try. It's known for it's coffee (I think) but it also aces with the food. Such is hard to find in cafes these days where many are sprouting up without actually getting their menu right.










We both ordered Smoked Salmon & Poached eggs with lots of hollandaise sauce! Look at them! Haha, the serving is really deceiving because I was really full when I'm done with my meal. Nonetheless, the dish was really good and we both loved it! :) Plus, the place was really pretty too. It can get crowded during the weekend though!!









Thank you thank you G for always being my wonderful food exploring partner, and my partner in everything else too. Missing you terribly from home... <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Was wondering when you ordered your food, did you alr ask them to add more hollandise sauce?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no, it already came drenched in the hollandaise sauce! They are really generous with it.

    ReplyDelete