Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bath & Body Works Singapore

Just last week, Keline invited me to go along with her to the opening of Bath & Body Works in Singapore! :) 

Bath & Body Works is pretty renown in United States, and it's finally here in our shores, at Marina Bay Sands! Fans of the brand would rejoice with the huge selection of products available here.


Such a colorful store! The colors are already making me feel super happy!


Look at their dessert table!!! Keline & I were wide-eyed with their selection of cakes, sweets, and savoury tarts.


Pretty pastel macarons!


Plus they had a rainbow cake toooo. Yums! :))


The array of products they carry. From body lotions, shower gels, perfumed sprays, to candles! They even carry products that help you to relieve stress with aromatherapy, from head to toe!

I am a huge fan of scented body lotions! I own way too many scented hand creams in particular, heehee, soft spot for them! Can you imagine my excitement when I went through the store? I felt like a kid in a candy store! 




Picked out a few of my favourite scents in store after smelling almost every series! Each scent comes with a body lotion, shower gel & fragrance mist. My top few favourites are: Be Enchanted, Paris Amour, and a few others which I really can't remember!

I realised that I like sweet scents most. But it shouldn't be overpoweringly sweet too!



Grabbed the chance to camwhore in store too with the superb lighting, heehee!


Thank you for asking me along, Keline!!! *throws hugs & kisses* So sad that we only have time to catch up during events like these!


We had a go with their photo booth too!! :P Girls & cam-whoring, lol! The picture of us is sightly overexposed here though. Bath & Bodyworks also very kindly gave us something small to bring home. I got the scent that I liked: Paris Amour's Shower Gel (sweet floral scent with fruity notes), Coconut Lime Breeze Body Lotion (fruity & refreshing scent), and Caribbean Escape Hand Sanitizer, all in travel size. Great for bringing them around in my bags or when I travel ;) 

We spent a really long time browsing the entire store because everything looked so good! Hee, we were both late for our respective dinners too because we were shopping & catching up :P Thank you for having us over, Bath & Body Works. I'll be sure to head down to replenish my body lotions, and pssst, these work really well as gifts too! With the extensive selection of scents available in the store, you're sure to find one, (or a few just like me) that you'll love!


Bath & Bodyworks Singapore
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
B2 - 42

No comments:

Post a Comment