Sunday, May 18, 2014

A breather for the sane

Phew, I've just ended one cycle of madness! Work on Lace & Ebony, work for my usual events, spending as much time with my family & G before they embarked on their individual holidays, etc etc. I barely had time to do a proper entry let alone keep up with the pace of all the events happening around me. 

This weekend is finally some time to catch up on everything properly. Proper rest & finding my sanity. Thankful, really. Rest does wonders for an ailing body, always remember that!

Work hard, play hard, and rest well.


Here's a feature on two Lace & Ebony outfits that I've picked out to wear recently. You'll catch me a lot more on Instagram, I promise. That is the sole social media platform I am most frequently on, teehee. I get what it means to be a busy working woman and I am lapping up every moment of it ;)



Dress: Lace & Ebony Mayche Tulle Pleated Dress (Yellow) 
Clutch: Preorder coming up on Lace & Ebony




Dress: Lace & Ebony's Kalent Abstract Zip Dress
(now available on backorder)
Bag: Preorder coming up on Lace & Ebony


G is away in Japan for his awesome grad-trippin' and I am green with envy from the pictures he sends me!
The nature, the serenity that I want to so badly embrace. 
Can't wait to reunite with him again in about a week! :) :) :)


Just look at this view?? It is AMAZING I don't even know where to begin. 
I want to surround myself with sceneries like these and zen out from the buzz of city life.


But till then, it is high time to work my ass off!

No comments:

Post a Comment