Monday, August 18, 2014

Make a bold cut

A few weeks ago, I made a bold move and snipped off my hair to a significantly shorter length. The last time I spotted this length was probably about 3 years ago? I got really bored of my long length, and while most women prefer longer lengths to experiment different hairstyles, my mane was getting quite weighed down by the length and giving me flatter hair.

Plus, after getting parts of my hair bleached during my last visit, has damaged my hair. I take that my fine hair isn't very receptive with bleach! So off those went, and I was left with a lighter and bubbly crop! ;)

Most thankful to Celia from Bloc+ for taking care of my tresses, and making sure it looks perfect before I leave the salon. I feel assured knowing that my hair is in her hands, and no matter how difficult my hair is (fine/thin, you name it), she'll always find a way to make it work. Sporting a lighter crop is Singapore is reallyyyy so much easier!


I couldn't resist OOTD shots with my blowed dry to perfect hair!



Bustier Top: Lace & Ebony
(Sold out in Peach, Indigo left)
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Bag: Michael Kors




My hair looks extremely voluminous from these shots, and I loved it so so much! It's a pity my fine & thin mane makes this look terribly hard to achieve, haha. I can only blow dry it to 50% perfection! :P

Nevertheless, I left Bloc+ a much happier girl, like I always do.
Thank you for such wonderful service!




462 Joo Chiat Road
Singapore 427674
Tel No.: 64400316

No comments:

Post a Comment