Thursday, December 18, 2014

Personal Favourites from Etude House: A reflection of 2014

With only 2 weeks left to 2014, the year is soon coming to a close. 
It's a perfect time to reflect and wrap up the year. 

2014 has been a rather exciting and opportune year. There's so much to be thankful for! Like they always say, count your blessings. And one of my blessings this 2014, is to be able to work with one of my favourite Korean brands: Etude House.

As you know, Etude House is one of the favourite Korean brand for make-up and skin care, giving affordable prices for every women who loves dolling up. A brand that also prides itself on packaging that's girly, cute, and feminine. I never fail to be impressed by their constant innovation, giving us new make-up & skincare products ever so frequently.


Here's a list of my favourite Etude House products from the year 2014:

1) Rosy Tint Lips



One of my favourite lip product / tint from Etude House. Opaque, matte, and gives a lasting tint to your lips, this is definitely one of my staple to put my best pout forward!


2) Play Color Eyes 


A eyeshadow palette that's light & sleep (best to travel with!), with a well ensemble of colors that would help to accentuate any skin tone / eye color. Neutral colors works best for me and the neutral colors on the Play Color Eyes #1 So Hot Play is one of my favourite to use!


3) Play 101 Pencil



Play 101 Pencil is one of the best make-up innovation from Etude House, allowing you to use this versatile product on your eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, and lips! I've since added a couple more pencils to my growing collection. Absolute love! ;)


4) Disney Princess Happy Ending Belle Rose Cheek Blusher

Easily one of the prettiest item from Etude House, Belle Rose Cheek Blusher has such a lovely rose embossed on the blusher. It's not very pigmented, which means I can layer up without the fear of being too heavy handed. My favourite color is #2 Coral Shine Rose, giving me a natural blush.


5) Magic Any Cushion



Specially formulated in tones that will help complement your skin tones, Magic Any Cushion definitely tops my list to make you feel beautiful effortlessly. A simple pat onto your skin makes quite a difference! Peach works the best on my skin tone, and on days where I look tired and my skin looks dull, patting on Magic Any Cushion in Peach makes me instantly more radiant. Simple trick ;)


6) Hand bouquet Rich Butter / Rich Collagen Hand Cream


My hands often tend to be really dry and it's an awful feeling trust me. These handy tubes truly come in handy to keep them soft and moisturised. Full of nutrients and ingredients that would help to keep your hands delicate, I know my hands are in the best of care with these. Plus, the mini tubes are perfect for me to travel around with, and the jumbo tubes can be placed on my office desk! ;)


A huge thank you to Etude House for such blessings throughout 2014, and my make-up and skin care needs have been thoroughly taken care of. I hope you've enjoyed my personal selections for 2014. These are tried and tested, and have become part of my make-up routines because they've worked well for me, and hope they will for you too! Head down to any Etude House stores to try these out.


I'm looking forward to 2015.
The best is yet to come ;)



1 comment:

  1. How to Play Baccarat - Wolverione
    Baccarat is one of 바카라 the most popular card games in the US. The หาเงินออนไลน์ game has gained a number of popularity in recent years and has been attracting players 바카라

    ReplyDelete