Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur


Cameras are offering a beauty mode to make our skin appear smooth & flawless. Well, no need for that now because Etude House has introduced an all new Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF15/PA+ to recreate that soft-focus effect on our face for that flawless, beautiful radiance in real life!


Beauty Shot Face Blur has a lightweight texture that's pretty similar to a CC cream. The formula consists of Airy Skin Powder, that allows the skin to breathe comfortably. It also helps to smoothen the skin's texture by blurring out pores. Enhanced with Sebum Control Effect, it helps to control the production of sebum, giving you a satin-matte look! 

The key ingredients in this little bottle of photoshop (hehe) includes Airy Skin Powder, Baby Pixel Powder which has extremely fine particles to smooth out your skin texture; Cover Powder to correct skin blemishes lightly; and lastly Plate Powder and Amati Pearl which has fine glow particles for a bright and glowy complexion. 


With a nozzle pump, it dispenses the product easily. Pump out a small amount and apply a thin layer in a circular motion on your face, paying special attention to your concern areas with enlarged pores. I prefer to apply an additional light layer over these prominent areas!


Dispensing a small amount on my hand, and applying it to half of my hand to show you how it looks like!


It may appear light pink on first application, but after applying it in a circular motion, the color lightens out and blends extremely well onto my skin tone. I can hardly tell it's on! Definitely more of a primer than a CC cream, with very very minimal coverage.

I have enlarged pores near my nose, pretty bad, I know! So I was pretty excited to see if Beauty Shot Face Blur would help the presence of these pores.


The difference is minimal, but there is visible evening out of the skin tone, and filling in of the smaller pores. Because of the cream's light texture, it would not help to fill in the bigger pores.

However, with a bit of powder (applied light-handedly with a brush), it is definitely working its magic here! 
(Pssst... I'm wearing the new Color in Liquid Lips from Etude House in PK006, such a happy pink shade! More details to come about that later this month.)


I can have photoshop skin 'naturally'!!! It is a new addition in my routine and I reckon it's here to stay. I know I've said it wayyy too many times, but I am a huge fan of make-up that's light & natural, hence I don't usually put on much on a regular basis for work / errands. 

I only have on Beauty Shot Face Blur, powder that's very lightly brushed on, concealer, blusher, eyebrows filled in with a pencil, and lipstick! Ta-da, a look that's fuss free!

It feels light, and goes on very smoothly on my complexion, and works tremendously well for a primer, setting my make-up perfectly. 
However it is not to be confused with a miracle worker for enlarged pores!



All in all, I'm really happy with how it evens out my skin tones, and blurs out some pores for a better complexion. It works perfectly as a make-up primer that isn't too heavy for our skin! :)

Only $27.90 and available at all Etude House Singapore stores!


xx



[Sponsored Advertorial]

No comments:

Post a Comment