Friday, September 17, 2010

Dark Child




Our psychological state allows us to see only what we want/need/feel to see at a particular time.
What five words do you see?


I see Crush, Fools, Secrets, Suicide, Leave.



I'm becoming such a dark child. Or like I'm having these sinister dreams with so many hidden meanings. I am scaring myself. I still can have that cheerful disposition if I want to, but the things that go through in my head are... terrifying.

ANYWAY, my self proclaim holidays are here! Oh boy does this suck because no one has holidays too, or they really have better things to do. I am the kind of person who needs something to do, something to look forward to. At least there's a goal, or something to be excited about. Asking me to be home everyday will drive me up the wall. I'll make a bad full-time housewife, really. So, to feel rid the sian-ness I've been feeling all week, I came up with a list of things I hope to accomplish by the end of next week.

1) Cycle Exercise
2) Afternoon tea
3) Shopping
4) PARTY!
5) Swim & get a tan
6) Meet my dear Peiwen!


Not that difficult huh.


No comments:

Post a Comment