Monday, September 20, 2010

I won't tell anybody how you turn my world around



I especially like 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, and 10. 

Isn't it always nice to have someone understand your situation completely? You get their absolute empathy and know that you're not the only silly fool going through it. Everyone just wants to know that they're human and they have the right to be human and not some super being capable of being detached from their emotions. Leos are highly emotional creatures. And I, am a girl capable of feeling.

And I love 10. It's the best start to your day especially if you're gonna have a rough one ahead. And I always feel thankful whenever people try to cheer me up, even though its just a text message with simple words, it really works. And no, these don't include texts that say, "There's a project meeting tomorrow." Those are usually followed up by the action, are you sure you want to delete message - YES.

On a random side note, I have this odd incline towards slouchy dress/tops nowadays. It does give you the out-of-bed look but its so comfy you won't regret wearing them! Lazy day outfits I'd call them. I'd wear them everyday if I could! Dress - Lucyd Acyd. They, are genius. 


Hello hello Holidays, I am hungry for fun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment