Saturday, September 11, 2010

I will be no less than who I'm meant to be.





Rise and shine sunshines.
It's another day.


Sometimes I think I want so much in life. I want too much. I want to go on a picnic, take crazy-ass amount of polaroids, I want to watch a broadway musical in NY/London, I want to drive a yacht, I want to go on a romantic walk in the beach on horses, I want to ride those 4WD, I want to go to Africa and visit the animals. This is just a fraction of the crazy things I want to do in my life. We're only young once, we do crazy things when we're young. Now I need to find someone as crazy as me.


xx


  

1 comment:

  1. go ahead and do it! there's only one life to live anyway! nothing should stop us when we're young. when i'm old, i wanna look back at all of the crazy things i've done and tell my kids to beat that. :)

    ReplyDelete