Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dream of paradise


I have half an hour left before having to get ready to leave the house, and instead of continuing my work, I decided to blog!! I can't handle facing my thesis 24/7 and have my heart breaking at every devastating fact that plagues the earth and the human race. My topic touches on fast fashion, child labour, and how farmers and workers are harmed just so we can wear whatever we are wearing now. The sad facts of life...



+++


Some pictures from my iPhone from the weekend! :)


Me before going out of the house for the weekend event I was working for!
Singapore Scooter Show! :)



Starbucks.... mmm. White chocolate mocha is indulgence :) 
I wanna have the toffee nut latte, christmas flavours ARE BACK.



Samantha's birthday and her cheena poster. This is uber cute and totally a reflection of who she is, hee!
Enjoyed the party just watching how much her family loves and teased her ;)



Jo & I, our signature photo pose! 
If I posted a year by year photo of our signature pose, Jo will always look the same! Which is a really good thing btw. I am rapidly aging!!




Me & G <3 
Thank you for coming to pick me up, then drive to (ulu as hell) Jalan Kayu. Such a blessing! 




Day 2 of the show and trying to take an artistic picture while on the scooter


The skies are gray, rumbling and threatening rain once again. It tells me that Christmas is coming soon! The warm fuzzy lovely Christmas. My favourite! Time to go get ready to head out, then for dinner and church with G's family. 


Happy All Saint's Day! :)


xx

  

No comments:

Post a Comment