Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dress me up!


Here are some random pictures of the past 2 weeks from my iPhone! So please pardon the quality of the images. The iPhone works best in good lighting.

Longines!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



JP photoshoot! 

An experience I'll never forget! It definitely was fun to do a photoshoot and have all the limelight on you (hahaha!), and first time having to shoot with another male model! :/ But most importantly, the experience taken away from this was amazing. I really really love the hair and make up done by the talented make-up artist, Sherry! The way she does it especially to highlight my features and did up my (really difficult to style) fine crop of hair really does deserve compliments! I loved it so so much! :) Pictures of my hair below. She did two other styles but I love this and the picture taken with G - that's the last hairdo! 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Dramatasy @ Nex Mall!

The much advertised event from Mediacorp Channel 8 and I was thrilled to be part of it. Got to see the celebrities too! My outfit was really really retro and I felt like I stepped out of the 80s, hee!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Been down with a cold for the past one week and boy it sucks. There's this lethal virus spreading around and I've already spread it to my mom and G :( With the crazy hot & cold weather, it's only gonna get worst. Take care everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment