Saturday, November 12, 2011

End of School!

HELLO HELLO HOLIDAYS!

My projects finally came to an end as of Friday, 11/11/11, and BOY WAS I DELIGHTED! I've missed the holidays sooo much and finally its here for me to enjoy! I was so happy yesterday and G even said I was smiling and laughing when I slept, heh. The past three weeks were absolutely insane. Day after day I was hogging the laptop, typing, designing, going crazy with the amount of work I had to complete in three weeks. I guess it's typical of a private school to have such a terrible project flow/management and lecturers... hence affecting the progress of our work. I'm tired of being frustrated at the lousy school and I think I've done enough negative word of mouth marketing. Just 4 more months of more nonsense, and I'm done. Done with tolerating such atrocity.

But on a happier note, here's a picture filled update of my dear friend, Joanna's 21st! We've known each other for like... 7 years now? Wow. Time flies and finally, the youngest member of OSG is 21! :) It was held at Aloha chalet and strangely it was my first time there. The place was really big and have about 4 rooms? Perfect for family stays!




Photobucket

Photobucket


The above pictures are edited from my iPhone, and the others below are credited to Yanna's! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 



It has been a good one month since OSG last met up for a short dinner, and it's really amazing how strong we still are together and still catching up, hanging out and celebrating all our birthdays. It was a nice catch up, but 3 of us (including me) had pending exams and submissions to stress about then, but it's all over and done with right now! We all loved the pictures taken by the Olympus EPL2. The colors are nice, and photos are fast to capture! Can't wait till I get my hands on the EP3, but thats not till late next year and probably a new EP will be out by then. Oh, and spot the jack russell! My highlight of the night. When Bubbles the jack russell came over to us, and I immediately squeal in delight and patted the dog, G was like, "Okay I've been dumped". Hahaha. Yup, that's how much I love dogs ;)


Enjoying the lazy Saturday afternoon... time to truly relax and enjoy the festive season that's nearing!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment