Monday, April 21, 2014

Dance like a Swan




Upcoming Lace & Ebony Mesh Top

G & I took the camera out for a spin on Maundy Thursday. It was his last lesson of school too (wow we are growing up) and I really needed a break from work, so we went out for some food therapy. I felt really rushed, flustered the entire day, and it was hard for me to put down work & my worries... until he pointed it out. It felt like I was not quite at our date. I turned away my devices, and set out to put everything behind for a while, to try and get a bit of myself back.

Well, that happens when you run a one woman show!

I really love this particular pairing. The Maedan Tulle Midi Skirt is a longer version of the Minn Tulle Ballerina Skirt, and it looks like the midi trend is here to stay for a bit! I'm caught up with the monotones this Spring. What a surprising change from the usual colors / florals :)

Lace & Ebony has just launched yesterday. Shop our new arrivals!
www.laceandebony.com



And of course, the gorgeous classic necklace is provided by none other than Xanna Reis, whom I've had the pleasure of working together with. Andrina, owner of Xanna Reis, has been one of the kindest people out there! Eternally grateful for the people who are so nice. It's truly something that's underrated in this society :)

Before heading to church for an hour of silence (something that I was yearning to get), G & I grabbed some dinner at a Korean restaurant, followed by a cake to share because I've very specially requested to have some cakes, and specifically, to try Lady M.

I've heard so much about how wonderful their desserts are and I was dying to try some for myself. 


We picked the Matcha Crepe Cake to share because we were so full from dinner but greedy enough to stuff some desserts in.


My wonderful date for the day. Your patience, understanding & support is something beyond amazing. Thank you for being the wonderful light in my life :)




And YES. The crepe cake was lovely! I would very much love to try more varieties from Lady M. Perhaps a dedicated tea-time date sometime maybe! ;)


xx

2 comments:

  1. Hun, you're too kind!! ^.^ incredibly sweet of you for such a nice personal mention :) sending hugs your way, stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 Naww.. Just a little something. You've really been so kind! Heheh, suree!

      Delete