Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Swinging high on basics






Basics are a huge part of my wardrobe. It's so easy to throw on! Match it with printed bottoms, or plain bottoms and you'll be good to go! It's part of my I-don't-know-what-to-wear-today outfits because I don't need to think too hard about what to pair with. And honestly, don't you think that statement necklaces look so much better with plain basic tops! Your accessories & prints don't quite clash as much.

Naturally, I've chosen to kept all the colors of Lace & Ebony's Calet Swing Top in White, Blue & Black. The smooth polyester fabric makes it breathable in our weather, such a relief! ;) 

I make it a habit to bring in basic pieces that has a higher standard of quality on Lace & Ebony because I know these pieces will stay in my wardrobe for a long long time.


.......................................


A work-filled week, leaving me utterly exhausted, but very content seeing as I'm well occupied. Fourth year working on the Yachts, and very thankful for this wonderful opportunity to be able to meet & talk to people from all walks of life. 

And of course, it's an amazing feeling to be able to be on the yachts that's on the sea itself! Working together with a group of amazing girls also really helped to alleviate the weariness of the job. Thank you Vanessa & Huizhen for being such great company!







Oh, nothing much. Just me hanging out with my million dollar yacht :P :P


x

No comments:

Post a Comment